There are some things you can’t buy. This includes f.e. experience.
Our company BVV Spezialtiefbautechnik together with its founder and managing director graduate engineer Klaus Hudelmaier have lot of these: namely 50 years. And we are proud of that. To show you the most important milestones, here are a few of them:
- Mr. Klaus Hudelmaier is born.
- After school and apprenticeship as a bricklayer Mr. Klaus Hudelmaier studied civil engineering in Stuttgart and Munich.
- With completed degree Mr. graduate engineer Klaus Hudelmaier starts his first job in the building company Sarger + Wöhrne in the foundation engineering laboratory.
- Mr. Hudelmaier participates as a leading engineer in many tenders for the subway construction in Munich.
- For this purpose Mr. Hudelmaier developed his first invention: a new anchor head and a new wedging for the grouted anchor.
- The anchor head and the wedging for the grouted anchor are patented and approved by the building authorities.
- In the course of time the company was expanded and renamed several times and traded under the name Terra Grundbau GmbH.
- In this time Mr. Hudelmaier was promoted to managing director and later to co-shareholder of the company that traded now under the name Techno Grundbau GmbH.
- On 5.12. Mr. Hudelmaier founds BVV Spezialtiefbautechnik Vertriebs GmbH
- BVV starts with 3 employees with the concept Consulting (Beratung) – Sale (Verkauf) – Leasing (Vermietung) of the special deep foundation equipment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Together with Liebherr Mr. Hudelmaier develops the universal carrier machine LRB (Liebherr piling and drilling equipment) at the Nenzing plant.
From this moment on BVV developed more and more into the leading supplier and authorized dealer for the German-speaking space:
Liebherr buys devices and tools for its drilling and vibrating equipment only from BVV.
- From this time on Mr. Hudelmaier conceived the idea to unite versatile application possibilities of the LRB carrier machine in one written work in order to support the sales staff.
- The „Kompendium Spezialtiefbau“ („Special Deep Foundation. Compendium”) is created.
- The company grows to 8 employees.
- The patent for the “foot grouting” method developed by Mr. Klaus Hudelmaier is granted.
- BVV distributes sheet piles from BRITISH STEEL.
- Due to the above-average positive response in professional circles, Liebherr and BVV decided to publish the knowledge as a reference book with additional illustrations in order to explain the different methods.
- Granting of a patent for the vibrated cast-in-place pile developed by Mr. Klaus Hudelmaier.
- Mr. Klaus Hudelmaier develops and patents an automatic sheet pile feeder
- Development of the low-pressure jetting method as an application for sheet pile works in densely compacted soils and start of sales in a compact all-in-one-container solution.
- Edition of the “Kompendium. Spezialtiefbau“ („Special Deep Foundation. Compendium”) Volume I at the publishing house Ernst & Sohn
- Edition of the “Kompendium Spezialtiefbau” („Special Deep Foundation. Compendium”) Volume II at the publishing house Ernst & Sohn
Both volumes have been sold in thousands of copies in German and English and are highly regarded worldwide as reference books.
- The rights to the „Kompendium Spezialtiefbau“ („Special Deep Foundation. Compendium”) and the patents are sold by Mr. Hudelmaier to LIEBHERR.
- He continues to run the company himself with support of his long-standing employee Ms. E. Anzinger and looks after the long-standing customers in German-speaking space as well as new customers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Myanmar, Vietnam and the Philippines.
- At the end of the year Mr. Bernhard Nestler starts his work in the company. Mr. Nestler has worked for many years for a large machinery group in Russia and brings his worldwide network and knowledge in the construction machinery sector. He takes over the operative business with a new team under the guidance of Mr. K. Hudelmaier and expands the BVV portfolio with new product areas of special profiles and innovative fiberglass reinforcement (GFRP).